Sending E-mail Invitations
In the E-MAILS tab of the Task Editor, you can communicate with users by sending e-mails in bulk. You can invite people to the task or share information or updates about the process with the emails you send.
Create A Recipient List By Selecting Tickets
You can send E-mail invitations to the people you want to join the Task, and in the E-mail you can inform the Invitation Code and Recognition Information (such as user name and password) that the participant will use to access the task.
If you want to send e-mails containing invitation codes or recognition/login information that people can log into the task, you must first create the Tickets. The E-Mail fields of the tickets you created must be filled in.
Click on the TICKETS tab in your Task Editor. Select the Tickets to which you want to send invitations. Make sure the tickets have the E-mail address. Finally click on the icon .
In the popping up E-Mail Editor, the Recipients are automatically filled out. We will add the E-Mail Title and the E-Mail Content.
Preparation of Personalized Invitation Emails
Customize the E-mail by Adding Personal Information to the Topic and Content
You can ensure that the information contained in each recipient’s ticket is added dynamically (each recipient’s own information) to both the subject and content of the e-mails to be sent. This way, personalized e-mails are sent to each recipient.
You can address each recipient by their own Name, pass each user their own unique invitation code or Login information.
- To add personalized dynamic content to the Topic Title, click the icon at the level of topic title.
- To add personalized dynamic content to the E-Mail Content, click the icon at the level of e-mail content.
You can dynamically add different content based on the type of ticket (Acceptance Method) and the Tags associated with the ticket.For example: Recipient’S Name, Invitation Code, Group, Tags associated with the ticket, etc..
You can save the template you have prepared to reuse later.:
If there is a template you have saved before, you can select the template you want by clicking on the icon at the top right of the E-Mail Topic Title.
Sending of Emails
When sending e-mails that you specify the subject title and content with the E-Mail Preparation Editor:
- Specify the Sender Name as desired.
- Set the Reply-to E-mail Address: if recipients wish to respond to the email they receive, replies will be sent to the email address you select.
- Schedule a Date: if you prefer, you can send e-mails at a later date. You just have to type the relevant date. Example: 2020-04-18 14:00.
Listing of the E-mails
You can narrow down the e-mails to be listed by selecting the following options:
- By setting the date range (1)
- By typing one of the following (2):
- E-mail Address
- Status (Pending, No-credit, In queue, Error, Failed e-mails)
- Group Name
- As we saw in the Exam Process Management section, when creating Tickets, it is possible to write the name of a group. If we have defined a Group Name on the Ticket, the E-mails will be associated with the same group. You can quickly find the e-mails of a specific group by typing the group name in the Filter field.
- Clicking on the NEXT button lists the e-mails that are appropriate to your selections. You can set the number of e-mails to be listed from the Batch Size. If the Next button is still active after the system has listed the e-mails according the number of e-mails you have determined as Batch Size, it means that there are more e-mails to load according to your preferences. You can also list the remaining e-mails by clicking the Next button again.
- With these 2 filtering features, we can determine which e-mails will be listed. Additionally, you can use the Batch Filter to search among the e-mails listed according to your preferences. For example, by typing a user’s e-mail or group name into the Batch Filter, you can search for a specific user/users among the listed e-mails or by typing ” Queue” you can see which of the e-mails are in queue among the listed ones.