Exporting Users with JSON file
How to export Users in bulk:
- Select the Users you want to export from the Users list.
- Click on Export button on top of the Users List.
- Once you click on the button, a JSON file will be created.
- This JSON file is ready to be uploaded back to the system for importing.
- You can edit this file by opening it with any text editor.
You will notice that this JSON file has 2 extra properties: deleted and id. These fields are used when you bulk update the Users’ information.
Table of Contents