How Can We Help?
Listing Exam Results
When an exam is completed, an Exam Result Report consisting of Exam Session Information, Logs recorded throughout the exam and (if any) Surveillance Materials, Exam Paper and Results are automatically generated.
If the user has left the exam process by closing the browser before completing the exam, the system automatically terminates the exam after the exam period has ended and creates the exam result report.
- Exam Session Information: Information about when the exam was performed, the participants and the device they used.
- Logs: Records all the important actions of the participant throughout the exam.
- Surveillance Materials: Collection of photos or videos recorded during the exam.
- Exam Sheet: Contains all the exam pages and the answers given by the user.
- Results: the results obtained by the participant are shown.
Listing of the Results
To access the Exam Result Reports, click the RESULTS tab on the Task page.
You can narrow the results selecting the following options:
- By setting the date range (1)
- By typing one of the following(2):
- Display Name
- E-mail Address
- Credential information (if you have selected one credential information as authentication method)
- Invitation code
- Group Name
- Status (Started, Completed or Re-setup Exams)
- Session ID
- Filtering by Task’s Step (exam) (3)
As we saw in the Exam Process Management section:
- When creating Tickets, it is possible to write the name of a group. If we have defined a Group Name on the Ticket, the Exam Results Report will be associated with the same group. You can quickly find the results of a specific group by typing the group name in the Filter field (2) .
- When creating a task, you may have determined that each user will take multiple exams. In this case, Filter By Task’s Step (exam) only lists the results for the test you selected.(3)
Clicking on the NEXT button lists the exam results that are appropriate to your selections. You can set the number of exam results to be listed from the Batch Size. If the Next button is still active after the system has listed the exam results according the number of results you have determined as Batch Size, it means that there are more exam results to load according to your preferences. You can also list the remaining exam results by clicking the NEXT button again.
With these 3 filtering features, we can determine which exam results will be listed. Additionally, you can use the Batch Filter to search among the exam results listed according to your preferences. For example, by typing a user’s e-mail, invitation, code, session ID, display name or group name etc. into the Batch Filter, you can search for a specific user or users among the listed exam results.
Exam Summary Window
From the exam results listed, click on the exam result you want to view the Exam Summary. The Exam Summary Window displays the most basic information about the exam.
According to the Exam Summary displayed in the example above:
- The participant is the 160th person who got the highest score among 1023 people. This result places him in the 16% percentile.
- The participant got 29.8 points in the 1st part of the exam (Grammar). The highest score that can be obtained from this section is 36. Consequently, the participant achieved 82.6% success in this section.
When you click REPORT in the upper-right corner of the Exam Summary window, the Exam Result Report is displayed.