How Can We Help?
During the exam, the participant can be restricted to go back and forth:
- Between the exam sections.
- Between the pages of each section.
The permissions for user to go back and forth between the sections in the exam and between the pages in each section can be determined separately in the Exam Builder Editor as follows:
- Allow going forward & backward: the user can go back and forth and jump as he/she wants.
- Allow going backward: the user can move forward one by one, not jump forward, or go back to the pages he passed.
- Don’t allow going forward & backward: the user can only go forward one by one, cannot jump forward, cannot go back.
Please visit the Navigation Settings page for detailed information.