How Can We Help?
What can you achieve with API Integration?
API integration will provide you automated pipeline for easier, more seamless management of your online test processes.
If you already have a website, LMS or ATS where you take some actions about your test takers, candidates or students, API integration may be useful for you.
You can connect your internal software, process or program with Test Invite to automatically create tickets and fetch your results back.
Firstly, we recommend learning about the basic aspects of Test Invite. Then the integration becomes very straight forward.
The integration steps on your end should be managed by your technical team, we can only consult you with your possible questions. Therefore, we also suggest your technical team to get familiar with the aspects mentioned above.
Please see below steps about what can be achieved through API integration:
Creating Candidate Tickets
By sending a request containing candidate information and other details to our endpoint, you can:
- Create multiple tickets for a task with individualized settings (authentication method, access dates, proctoring method and more).
- Have invitation emails automatically sent to candidates after the tickets are created.
- Set up a callback in order to automatically receive each candidate’s test result at your endpoint shortly after a test is finalized.
Fetching Test Results
By sending a request containing parameters and additional details to our endpoint, you can:
- Query test results under a task.
- Receive results processed through one of your custom reporting templates along with the raw result data.
- Receive the norm information and see how each candidate compares against the population.
Fetching Monitoring Files
By sending a request containing session IDs and additional details to our endpoint, you can:
- Receive information (including the file URL’s) about the monitoring files belonging to a session.
API Integration Process
API integration has a fee of 950 USD / year.
If you are interested, our teams will send you a payment link, once the payment will be processed API documents will be sent to you for necessary integration to be done on your end.
To get more detailed information about our API services, please get in touch with our sales team via email@example.com.