How Can We Help?
Exam Process Management Overview
Test Invite Exam Platform allows you to take the exams in a process that you can customize according to different scenarios and needs.
Process management of taking exams consists of four main groups of procedures.
- ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- Who can take the exam and when?
- Will there be a participation fee for the exam? How will these people be accepted to the exam?
- STAGES and SAFETY:
- How many stages will the exam process consist of? What will be the start and end times (hours) of each stage?
- Which of the security methods such as full screen obligation (screen locking) video recording, photo shooting will be applied in exams?
- How many times can participants take each exam?
- Which conditions will allow participants to continue the exam?
- Who will receive exam invitation emails?
- Which participant information / exam access information will be included in the email content?
- Live follow-up of the participants during the exam.
- Who is in which section and page? How many questions are answered?
- Keep tracking of live web camera image.
- A separate and unique Room is created for every applicant who enters a Room.
- It is recorded, whenever an applicant enters an Exam within the Room.
- During the Exam, you can see live:
- At which Page of which Section of which Exam an Applicant is,
- Which Questions were answered until now,
- The live feed of Applicant’s Video or Photo footage (if the Surveillance Settings was set)
- After the Exam, you can instantly see:
- Exam Scores,
- The answers given in detail,
- And export the results and the Questions & Answers to your device.
A new and unique Room is created for every Applicant that joins to your prepared Task. It’s recorded in the Room, every time an Applicant access to an Exam
You can see the Room information of every Applicant who accessed to a Task and can edit Settings for each Room individually.
For each Room, you can edit
- Monitoring & Safety settings,
- Enabling/Disabling live recording of Video or Photo feed.
- Special Access Rights,
- during which time frame can an applicant take the Exam
- if you mark the Room as Special, then the Applicant can take the Exam at any given time
- Room Status as Open or Closed.
Note: If the Room of an applicant stay open even after the Applicant has finished the Exam process then the Room should be closed manually for the Scoring calculations.