How Can We Help?
Rich Content Editor
With Rich Content Editor you can enter formatted text, and add images, audio files, videos or other files to your content.
For your text content, the following options are available:
- Writing in 4 different sizes
- Dark, italic, underline, or strikethrough writing
- Colorful text writing or background colorful text writing
- Create a numbered or ordered list
- Making a link
Click on the relevant icon to add pictures to the content. To add an image, you can
- Enter a URL address if the image is already online,
- Or upload the picture directly from your computer.
Click on the relevant icon to add videos to the content. There are 3 ways to upload a video:
- If the video file is already on the internet, you can add it using its URL address,
- You can upload the video file directly from your computer,
- Or you add a YouTube video using its embed link.
You can decide what controls the test-takers will have when playing the video:
- If “Allow Pause” is checked, the user can stop while watching the video.
- Allow going forward-backward: if checked the user can go back and forth while watching the video.
- Play Limit : You can determine how many times the user can watch the video
Click on the relevant icon to add an audio file to the content. To add an audio file;
- you can add its URL address if the audio file is on the internet.
- Or, you can upload the audio file directly from your computer.
You can decide what controls the test-takers will have when playing the audio clip:
- If “Allow Pause” is checked, the user can stop while listening to the audio.
- Allow going forward-backward: if checked, the user can go back and forth while listening to the audio.
- Play limit : You can determine how many times the user can listen to the audio.
The types of audio files supported by this option can be found here.
To add any file to the content, click on the relevant icon and select the file you want to add. Remember that the candidate(s) will have to download and open the files added with this method outside of the test screen.