How Can We Help?
How to generate a test paper
On TestInvite, you can create your tests in paper form.
Creating Test Papers
When you create a test paper, 25 system credits will be deducted from your System Credit balance.
Follow the steps below to generate a test paper:
1. Visit your TESTS menu from the left navigation bar.
2. Click on the PAPERS button, located at the top of the page.
3. Click on the + icon on the bottom right side of the page.
4. Select the test that you would like to convert into Paper form, edit its name (optional) and SUBMIT your choice.
5. It may take a few seconds to create the Test Paper.
6. Your test paper(s) will be listed. Please click on the eye icon next to the Test Paper you want to display.
7. When you open the Test Paper, you have the following options:
- Control: You can check your test questions: correct answers, dimensions, tags will be displayed for you and for your team to make necessary controls.
- Print: You can print the Test Paper.
- Download as Word: You can download your Test Paper in Word format.
Now, you are ready to distribute your Test Papers.