How Can We Help?
Trying and Testing Questions
When creating, editing and updating questions, you can display how the question is shown to the end user in an exam.
You can predict:
- In multiple-choice questions
- How the minimum selection and maximum selection rules work
- How the alternatives of option displaying (alignment, sorting, etc.) work
- In open ended questions that are answered by writing
- How the text constraint to be entered with regular expression works
- How the text to be entered with regular expression is evaluated automatically
- How the scoring will work after the answers are given (how many points will the user gain in which situations)
Table of Contents