How Can We Help?
Video Recording or Taking Pictures During the Exam
You can specify the monitoring method for each exam in the exam process:
- Video Recording: Video of the candidate is recorded during the exam with candidate’s camera and microphone. Video recordings record both image and sound. These records can be watched live or at the end of the exam.
- Photographing: Candidates can be photographed periodically during the exam. These photos can be viewed live or at the end of the exam.
Surveillance method is used to increase exam security.
Watching Live Online Exams: Surveillance & Monitoring
From the Live tab, you can see:
- In which Page of which Section an Applicant is,
- How many Questions, the Applicant has answered until now,
- and the last time, the Applicant has answered a question.
If you have enabled Video or Photo recording in Monitoring & Safety settings of the Task (or from the Applicant’s Room), then you can watch live the Applicant’s Video or Photo feed.
From the list, you can see at which Question of which Page of which Section the Applicant is.
If the Video or Photo surveillance is active (from Task settings or Room settings), then you can click to WATCH button and start watching the live feed of the Applicant.