How can I evaluate manually Input/Open-ended Questions?
In order to evaluate Input Questions, Advanced Reporting needs to be enabled before the exams are executed.
1. Go to the Task that contains the Input Questions you want to evaluate.
2. Go to the RESULTS tab and look for the results that have missing evaluations.
3. Click on the REPORT tab of the user you want to evaluate.
4. Go to the ANSWERS tab.
5. Go to the Pages that have Input Questions waiting to be manually evaluated. Evaluate the inputs and enter a value between -100 and 100.
In this step is possible to add reviews, click here to learn how.
6. Click on UPDATE EVALUATIONS.
7. Now you can check the total score by visiting the SUMMARY tab.